This website is the digital home of Emmitsburg Osteopathic Primary Care Center or EOPCC for short. Our physical location is at 121 – 123 West Main Street, Emmitsburg, MD 21727.
If you are new to the office you will want to go around to the back of the building where you will see parking, this is also the entrance you will use to come into the building.
EOPCC is a nonprofit organization deicated to providing medical education and patient-centered osteopathic healthcare.
1) To empower the community to improve health and wellness through education and shared knowledge.
2) To provide compassionate service with integrity and dignity regardless of patients’ financial situation.
3) To educating future health care providers.
• To provide a dynamic educational program that encourages individuals to become future healthcare providers or supporters committed to benefiting their communities.
• To complete a comprehensive medical care facility with added space for specialists (with emphasis on mental health) student residence, and meeting areas.
• To maintain our commitment to respect for and value of individuals, including patients, staff and providers.
EOPCC has brought Healthcare Close to Homessible, EOPCC had to take out three loans. Amazing community support has helped us pay off one loan. Will you help us work on the other two by buying a commemorative brick or making a donation?
Your engraved brick will be placed in a prominent location in the new clinic where all the community will see it. For $50, $100, or $150, you can buy a brick to be engraved with an inscription of your choice. This is a wonderful opportunity to honor a loved one by having their name engraved or show the community that you support EOPCC engraving your name or your family’s names on a brick.
To buy a brick, please download this form and return it to the office. Thanks so much in advance for your support!
Also, please visit our fundraising page called “Naming Opportunities” for an additional way to show your support and have your name become a permanent part of our facility.