Mission and Goals
EOPCC is a nonprofit organization deicated to providing medical education and patient-centered osteopathic healthcare.
1) To empower the community to improve health and wellness through education and shared knowledge.
2) To provide compassionate service with integrity and dignity regardless of patients’ financial situation.
3) To educating future health care providers.
• To provide a dynamic educational program that encourages individuals to become future healthcare providers or supporters committed to benefiting their communities.
• To complete a comprehensive medical care facility with added space for specialists (with emphasis on mental health) student residence, and meeting areas.
• To maintain our commitment to respect for and value of individuals, including patients, staff and providers.